PXE boot server

"Rózsa Gábor" mailer.tovis at freemail.hu
Wed Sep 7 08:40:11 UTC 2011

Sorry!
I've check busybox source package, and realize that there are plenty of
examples, especially for udhcpd and tftpd. After that I can build
reasonably simple configuration for PXE boot server and successfully boot
through network RIP Linux (ver. 13.5)
The reason of using busybox udhcpd is that Debian dhcp3-server package
gives a very strict DHCP server, which needs every box you want use to set
client ethernet interface mac address - this very annoying for my
purposes.
udhcpd could be configured simple accept any IP address request from any
interface, without strong restrictions :)

Sincerely
  tovis