Problem with sysinit actions from inittab

Alexander Varnin fenixk19 at mail.ru
Sun Nov 20 20:22:55 UTC 2011

I also figured out, that the only entry about init in logs is

/ # cat /var/log/messages  | grep
starting

Jan  1 00:00:02 (none) daemon.info init: starting pid 53, tty
'/dev/console': '/bin/sh'

So this action gets read from inittab and executed. But others - not.
And nothing even gets printed in logs, though init.c busybox file
contains much calls to message(L_LOG,...) function.