chroot option for loginutils

Harald Becker ralda at gmx.de
Thu May 12 18:51:50 UTC 2011

 Hallo Sergey!

> Any suggestions are welcomed.

I know, it will not be the kind of suggestion you are expecting: An
extra option "-C root" is pure featureitis. A feature used only during
(rare) cases of root system build/installation. A feature that easily
can be achieved with Busybox included applets (do you call sed usage or
some shell scripts "doing by hand"?). That is, any extra code for this
is resource wasting in the majority of Busybox usage ... my opinion.

... I won't like that feature and I hope it will be suppressible by a
configuration option if it's going to be included in main line.

--
Harald