Fwd: busybox command

Denys Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 8 01:24:34 UTC 2011

Forwarding to ml

Subject: busybox command
Date: Wednesday 08 June 2011 01:32
From: n.Alez <n.alez at hotmail.com>
To: vda.linux at googlemail.com

Hello Denys

I have seen your name under official site of busybox.

In your skill, could you drive me to take an utility like a wol or any
workaround, for my nas ?

Best regards in advance

Alessandro

The screenshot captured is:

nasbox> busybox

BusyBox v1.00-rc3 (2008.02.14-01:00+0000) multi-call binary

Usage: busybox [function] [arguments]...

   or: [function] [arguments]...

        BusyBox is a multi-call binary that combines many common Unix

        utilities into a single executable.  Most people will create a

        link to busybox for each function they wish to use, and BusyBox

        will act like whatever it was invoked as.

Currently defined functions:

        [, addgroup, adduser, ash, awk, basename, bunzip2, busybox, bzcat,

        cat, chgrp, chmod, chown, cp, crond, crontab, cut, date, dd, df,

        dirname, du, echo, egrep, expr, false, fdisk, getty, grep, gunzip,

        gzip, halt, hostid, hostname, id, ifconfig, ifdown, ifup, inetd,

        init, insmod, ip, kill, killall, linuxrc, ln, logger, login, ls,

        lsmod, mkdir, mkswap, mount, mv, netstat, passwd, pidof, ping,

        poweroff, printf, ps, pwd, reboot, rm, rmmod, route, sed, sh,

        sleep, stty, swapoff, swapon, sync, syslogd, tar, tee, telnetd,

        test, tftp, time, touch, tty, udhcpc, umount, uname, usleep, vi,

        zcat

nasbox >

nasbox > uname -a

Linux nasbox 2.6.15 #168 Sat Jul 19 10:22:47 CST 2008 armv4l unknown

nasbox >