top that displays a Mem usage over 100 . . .

Aurelien Bouin a_bouin at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 25 12:39:58 UTC 2011

Thank you for your help,
I was previously using the busybox-1.1.3, which was actually displaying the real consumption of RAM.
How can I do that with my current 1.18.2 ? Do I have to enable some option at compilation time ? should I use ps with specific arguments ?
This is really useful when you are working on embedded systems and you want to detect memory leak...where you cannot use Valgrind...
Thank you again,
Regards,

Aurélien BOUIN