hush - memory leak?

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Sun Jan 2 13:41:17 UTC 2011

On Thursday 30 December 2010 11:16:51 Piotr Grudzinski wrote:
> > Ok, I'm out of ideas.
>
> Any possibility that the problem is kernel/library related?
> I am running uClinux with 2.6.25 kernel and 0.9.29 uClibc.

If it was kernel, gcc would probably be triggering it.  It's almost certainly
a uClibc bug.  You're using a 3.5 year old version on a platform variant
(nommu) that really didn't have much testing back then.

Which uClibc source tree are you using, what's your .config, and what target
architecture are you building for?

GPLv3: as worthy a successor as The Phantom Menace, as timely as Duke Nukem
Forever, and as welcome as New Coke.