ls and human readable format

Harald Becker ralda at gmx.de
Mon Feb 28 23:33:35 UTC 2011

 Hi!

>> But not only Busybox fails with this, the ls from coreutils (Version
>> 8.10) fails at the size in blocks option too. Can anybody verify this?
>> Does anybody have contact to the coreutils guys and can report this

> I report issue to coreutils when I find them.
> What fail with coreutils-8.10 ls?
May be it was my mistake and an alias definition stepped in ...
toothache + kernel oops trouble + sudden power drop at the same weekend,
was really awesome.

> It look to work for me (x86 32bits) with ls -sh
Can you please try "ls -sl" and "ls -slh" and look if those get right.
My tooth has just been extracted and I'm currently not really fit.

--
Harald