I've been jailed by `make menuconfig'

Ye Liu jaux.mw at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 21:19:28 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

I was trying to install LTIB into a Fedora 14 x86_64 box and selected
the option to configure busybox, but once when I got the configuration
menu and selected the 'Coreutils' or 'Networking Utilities' submenu, I
was stuck. I couldn't do anything in those two submenus, i.e. I
couldn't select/de-select the options, couldn't 'Exit' (Esc also
didn't work) and even 'Help'.

I thought that might be problem caused by LTIB, so I downloaded
busybox-1.18.3 and tried `make menuconfig', same thing happened again.

This is weird to me because only those two submenus didn't work, other
worked fine. What could be the problem?

--
Ye Liu (AKA @jaux)

http://jaux.net