autoexec.win

Harald Becker ralda at gmx.de
Tue Feb 8 14:25:57 UTC 2011

 Hi David!

> I guess it would be easy enough to insist that all system() calls invoke
> stub scripts which just go "busybox <realscript>
>
> I have control over all system calls, so I can edit them all to do that.

If you have control over all system calls, I suggest it's the best to
just create your own system call function. It is easy and will give you
full control over your execution at a single place (not spread around
different calls in the source). Bypassing the original system call in
addition skips the extra stub calls and that is at least another
fork/exec (important on low resource systems).

--
Harald