idle (or inactivity) timeout in ash

rouble r.ouble at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 17:01:03 UTC 2011

Hi Thomas et al,

I think I was mistaken about the problem I stated earlier. I can
recreate the top issue even without your patch - so it must be my
environment. I tried your latest patch, and it works fine.

One basic question I have about the code is, when the timer pops, how
does the code pop out of parsecmd() to test for timed_out?

Lastly, can we allow this patch into the official busybox release
train? It has been asked for numerous times on this alias, and it
makes ash, just a little bit more like bash.

tia,
rouble