off-topic -> memory usage

David Collier from_busybox_maillist at dexdyne.com
Wed Feb 2 18:14:00 UTC 2011

thank you Gilles. So I shouldn't worry that the Memfree number goes down
and down, as all that is happening is that the system is making good use
of the "unrequired" RAM.

So if I want to watch a figure and worry about it over the days, weeks
and months that my system is up, it should be

MemFree + Buffers + Cached

if that gradually decreases, my box will eventually fail.

???

TVM

D.