idle (or inactivity) timeout in ash

rouble r.ouble at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 16:37:48 UTC 2011

I see an issue when running ash with this patch. When you run top,
with this patch installed, it does not run cleanly. It just dumps
data, and the screen does not stay in one place. I am testing with
1.17.3.

I can't explain why it does this, because I don't understand all the
flags in ash.c.

tia,
rouble