Config error - PHP with HTTPD

Elias Lovén Larsson thegreatpain at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 21:23:28 UTC 2011

Hallo Robert!

I was not able to figure out what build options the Ubuntu package
used, but I hardly think it matters any more.

Out of the four flags you mentioned, two were present and enabled
(CONFIG_FEATURE_HTTPD_CONFIG_WITH_MIME_TYPES missing), and found this
line in .config in the build dir:
# CONFIG_FEATURE_HTTPD_CONFIG_WITH_SCRIPT_INTERPR is not set
so after enabling it in the Busybox config indicated in menuconfig and
building, PHP is now working as it should.

Is there a list of valid options somewhere, perhaps even with a
description of the use of each one?

Many times, the more proficient users take for granted that others are
just as informed as themselves. While undoubtedly frustrating to the
former demographic, the latter struggle with a catch-22 situation, and
are often suspected of having forgotten something that they have never
had any knowledge of. ;)

Many thanks for the pointers!
Elias