Config error - PHP with HTTPD

Elias Lovén Larsson thegreatpain at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 17:16:30 UTC 2011

Hello Sertac

Did you experience precisely the same problem as I am, of httpd not
accepting what appears to be a valid config file?
I must thank you for the offer, but the benefit of using Busybox is
that it's already in use on the target system (a Dlink NAS running the
alt-f firmware, where every MB of RAM matters), whereas thttp is not.

The only way of getting this to work is by putting the PHP files in
the /cgi-bin directory, but then they have to begin #!/usr/bin/php
which is not very elegant, and the URLs will not be as pretty either..
:)
Strangely enough, the latest Ubuntu Busybox package (1.17.1), given
the same config file, performs as it should without complaint..