'ls' output with '\"\ \ ' on 1.18.4 - problem with dropbear+mc

Tomasz Czapiewski xeros at irc.pl
Fri Apr 1 21:00:44 UTC 2011

Hi,
I have replaced BusyBox 1.2.1 with 1.18.1 yestarday on one embedded machine and
I've encountered problems using FISH connection from Midnight Commander on PC
to Dropbear SSH server on embedded machine.

All the file and dir names (including '.' and '..') are ending with:
'\"\ \ ' - quotation mark (interted commas) and two spaces.

Unfortunately I don't know how MC executes 'ls' command (which arguments).
I couldn't get the problematic output with 'ls' or 'ls -al' or other arguments
so can't track where's the problem myself.

BusyBox 1.18.1 (before upgrade, on 1.2.1 everything was fine)
Midnight Commander 4.7.0.6
Dropbear SSH server 0.53.1

Regards,
Tomasz Czapiewski