Modified showkey applet

Denys Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 23 00:15:32 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 21 September 2010 07:12, Harald Becker wrote:
> Uhps, needed some extra printf changes to have correct message display.
> Use this one.
>
> ... showkey -a should now work on serial console too!

Please fetch current git:

git clone git://busybox.net/busybox.git

rediff your code against it, and send a patch, not the entire
changed file.

That's how everyone else does development in open source world:
they send patches, and they base them on current development branch,
not on some released tarball.

> On 21.09.2010 05:24, busybox-owner at busybox.net wrote:
> > The mailing lists on this server only accept email from mailing list
> > subscribers.  You are not subscribed to this mailing list, or at least
> > you are not subscribed using the email address from which you posted
> > your message, and thus your message has been automatically rejected.
> > If you think that your messages are being rejected in error, contact
> > the mailing list owner at busybox-owner at busybox.net.

And?

If this is a cryptic way to say "hey, I am receiving this
message, did I get unsubscribed?", then the answer is "no,
at least I did not unsubscribe you".

--
vda