reformime bug?

Harald Becker ralda at gmx.de
Thu Sep 16 14:57:51 UTC 2010

> This line expects CR,NL terminated lines:
>         while ((line = xmalloc_fgets_str(stdin, "\r\n\r\n")) != NULL) {
>
> but makemime's output is only NL-terminated.
>
> cat makemime_result | sed $'s/$/\r/' | ./busybox reformime; echo $?
Ok, that helps, but ...

makemime output is considered to be forwarded to sendmail, so NL
termination is ok, reformime output is expected to be from a received
mail, but is this always terminated with CR LF ? My MBOX use just NL
terminations. So the problem is possibly a wrong assumption in
reformail. Shouldn't this except both variants?

--
Harald