Stupid question about configuring busybox

David Collier from_busybox_maillist at dexdyne.com
Sat Nov 27 01:24:00 UTC 2010

I've just worked my way tediously through a busybox config - I had to
create one for 1.17 from one which worked with 1.13.

So there are a whole pile of new things, and a few shifted ones.

A lot of the things I see in the config file I didn't really realise were
the responsibility of busybox... they seem to be stuff I'd have expected
to configure in the kernel.

When I config busybox, does that affect my kernel build options in some
way I haven't understood... or does busybox sit on top of the kernel, and
the configurations are totally separate?

TVM

David