Applet for detecting the filesystem type.

Tue Nov 23 10:00:57 UTC 2010

Hello,

I am using busybox-1.15.2. I am writing a hotplug script for mdev to
automount usb disk drives with ext2, ext3, vfat, ntfs-3g file systems.
In my hotplug script i need to figure out the label of the disk
partition as well as the filesystem type. To get the label i found the
'blkid' applet that prints out the label as well as the UUID of the
partition, but does not print the filesystem type.

I would like to know if there is any existing applet in busybox so as
to determine the file system type of a disk partition.

Thanks and Regards
~Sameer