Hush does not handle "set -o pipefail".

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Mon Nov 22 22:09:36 UTC 2010

On Monday 22 November 2010 11:06:06 Denys Vlasenko wrote:
> > If I can find it, I will, but these are large complicated scripts that
> > require fairly extensive debugging just to figure out what they're
> > _trying_ to do.
>
> Thanks, the report in your mail was exactly what I needed.
> No need to dig deeper than that.
>
> I will release 1.18.0 soon.

I'll test hush again then, but I note that uClibc is finally making release
noises:

  http://lists.uclibc.org/pipermail/uclibc/2010-November/044430.html

Meaning I have to go test that soonish, and I expect that to be a massive
time-sink.

GPLv3: as worthy a successor as The Phantom Menace, as timely as Duke Nukem
Forever, and as welcome as New Coke.