popmail in busybox

Murali K. Vemuri murali at uczen.co.kr
Wed Mar 10 09:31:43 UTC 2010

Hi,

Thanks a ton for continued help .
That works.

BTW, this is the cpu info:

# cat /proc/cpuinfo
Processor Number :      0
Processor version :     0 (ARCtangent A4 processor family)
CPU speed :     162.00 Mhz
Bogo MIPS :     80.89
Timers:         TIMER1 TIMER0
INT_VECBASE:    0x80008000
PERIPHERAL_BASE:        0x0
Icache:(type/size/length):      2 way/32KB/32B
Dcache:(type/size/length):      4 way/32KB/32B
MMU:(Version/uDTLB/uITLB/JTLB/JA):Extensions:CRC TEL_INSTR MAC SWAP NORM
MIN/MAX MUL(32*32) BARREL
#

I will make a newbie document with all my struggle added :)
that might help another newbie some time.
Thanks & regards
Murali