popmail in busybox

Vladimir Dronnikov dronnikov at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 07:37:30 UTC 2010

> If I issue the POP commands I am able to see the messages in my mail
> account.
>
> I checked this.

Then you are OK :)

> But I am missing some "connection helper" if I understood correctly.
> or is there something else I am missing?

"popmaildir --help" will give you usage patterns.

In your case try:
popmaildir -k /var/spool/mail -- nc pop.gobizmail.com 110

It will guess your username and ask you for password.

Or you can provide security info in a password_file and issue:
popmaildir -k /var/spool/mail -- nc pop.gobizmail.com 110 <password_file

-- Vladimir