ls -l on Android device

Denys Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 27 23:35:41 UTC 2010

On Tuesday 26 January 2010 16:20, Tom Spear wrote:
> When you're ready to make, run make like this:
> CFLAGS="--static" LDFLAGS="--static" make
> CROSS_COMPILE="arm-none-linux-gnueabi-gcc"

Does it work if you just set relevant parameters in .config?
For example, I have:

CONFIG_STATIC=y
CONFIG_CROSS_COMPILER_PREFIX="i486-linux-uclibc-"

This way, you can use just "make", and also bbox build system
may use the knowledge that this is a static build to make
optimization decisions.

If it does not work for you, let me know how breakage works.
This would need to be fixed.

--
vda