Applet for detecting the filesystem type.

Denys Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 28 08:05:43 UTC 2010

On Thursday 25 November 2010 09:53, T4ndeta wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 25, 2010 at 07:57, Denys Vlasenko <vda.linux at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > On Tuesday 23 November 2010 11:00, Sameer Naik wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I am using busybox-1.15.2. I am writing a hotplug script for mdev to
> >> automount usb disk drives with ext2, ext3, vfat, ntfs-3g file systems.
> >> In my hotplug script i need to figure out the label of the disk
> >> partition as well as the filesystem type. To get the label i found the
> >> 'blkid' applet that prints out the label as well as the UUID of the
> >> partition, but does not print the filesystem type.
> >
> > Looks like blkid needs extending...
>
> Hi,
>
> This a patch I made for my own purposes, might be helpful.
> I am not sure if it will apply without any problems

I would like to apply it, but git says:

Refusing to update refs/heads/master:

Author name is not set properly (needs to be first and last name, and it is 'T4ndeta' instead)

To git+ssh://vda@busybox.net/var/lib/git/busybox.git
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'git+ssh://vda@busybox.net/var/lib/git/busybox.git'

Can you give me your full name?

--
vda