runit

David Henderson dhenderson at digital-pipe.com
Sun Dec 26 04:56:49 UTC 2010

I sent an email a few days ago asking for anyone's help on locating
someone to contact for the runit project (that was linked to from the
busybox website).  Unfortunately I didn't get any response to that
question, but after further review of the busybox config, it appears
that it has the ability built in.  Is this a minimal version of runit
just as the other options are?  I'm interested in using this system over
standard init, but reading through the documentation on the runit
website is rather difficult.  Does busybox provide any better
documentation on using that system or is anyone available to help me to
better understand it?

Merry Christmas to everyone by the way.

Dave