Toybox patch for busybox.

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Tue Aug 17 19:17:10 UTC 2010

On Monday 16 August 2010 18:37:00 Denys Vlasenko wrote:
> I believe current git should be good enough, since it is toybox's patch
> plus a few small fixes on top.
>
> Please report any bugs.
>
> Can I actively hack on bbox's patch.c now or you want to take a stab at it?

I'm probably not going to have any time to poke at this before Sunday, and
then I'll have to re-read the code anyway to see what's already changed.  So
anything you want to do to it this week won't interfere with that.  Have fun.
:)

I'm really looking forward to this getting in a busybox release so I can drop
toybox out of Aboriginal Linux.  I'm willing to hold up the 1.0 release for
that.  (Considering it's already a couple months overdue...  sigh.)

Rob

P.S. Yes, I owe you new binaries for busybox 1.17.1 on all architectures.  I'm
trying to get sh4 back in the supported target list again first.
--
GPLv3: as worthy a successor as The Phantom Menace, as timely as Duke Nukem
Forever, and as welcome as New Coke.