show thread as process

Fabian Meier fabian.meier at gmx.ch
Thu Sep 17 15:04:37 UTC 2009

Yes, but I have the requirement to make the ps act like on a
linuxthreads system.
Well, the original procps has also an "H" option which will show the threads.

http://unixhelp.ed.ac.uk/CGI/man-cgi?ps

THREAD DISPLAY

H		Show threads as if they were processes

I don't know how it is implemented. But I guess it will also parse the
/proc/<process>/task directory?
Maybe I should add an "H" option to busybox ps.

regards
Fabian