udhcpd not starting

Ruben Lagar ruben.lagar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 07:39:55 UTC 2009

Well, I have checked it, and it was set to Y.

So the problem has to be somewhere else...

The line where the problem is, is

setsockopt(fd, SOL_SOCKET, SO_BINDTODEVICE, &ifr, sizeof(ifr));

used to bind the server to a network interface. In my case there is only one
interface, so maybe I could change it to bind the server to any interface...
But, ¿why is it throwing that strange error?