Does busybox mount support ext4

Vladimir Dronnikov dronnikov at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 12:30:20 UTC 2009

> Thanks for the quick reply. Any ideal on were mount.ext4 can be found. I've
> searched my Fedora 11 machine, and did a search thru the repo and no
> luck. Done a google search and haven't found a download site.

Providing the kernel "knows" of ext4 filesystem (look at
/proc/filesystems) I believe ext4 partitions should be mounted by BB
itself. Have you got ext4 support compiled in the kernel? Else have
you loaded ext4 module? Else put here strace output ("log" in the
command beneath):

# strace -f -v -s1024 -o log mount -t ext4 /dev/your-dev-here /mnt

--
Vladimir