udhcpd not starting

Deva pdydeva at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 16:13:33 UTC 2009

All,
I am trying to make use of udhcpd -0.9.8 version.
I have cross compiled the code for ARM. When i started the udhcpd as a
post-zygote service using init.rc, it said udhcpd not found. But i am sure
that it is there in /system/bin.

Error - udhcpd: not found

Can someone tell me how to start this daemon.

Thanks in advance.
Deva