[patch] busybox-1.14.1 ftpd: make -vv -S more useful

Stefan Seyfried seife at suse.de
Sun May 31 13:45:57 UTC 2009

Stefan Seyfried wrote:
> It's actually a bad idea to log verbose output to stdout,
> so if syslog is enabled, only use syslog.

I was a bit slow to notice that busybox has switched to git ;)

You can pull both patches from
git://gitorious.org/~seife/tripledragon-buildscripts/busybox.git,
branch ftpd-fixes
--
Stefan Seyfried
R&D Team Mobile Devices            |              "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)