BB 1.13.4 applet_names[] is empty

Denys Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Thu May 28 00:49:56 UTC 2009

On Thursday 28 May 2009 02:37, Joe Lau wrote:
> Denys,
>
> I found out the problem later myself.
> It was caused by the busybox/include/autoconf.h file that I created when I ran "make allnoconfig".
> Then I modify the .config manually to turn on  the applets that I wanted.

I cannot reproduce it. Ran make allnoconfig, then make,
then edited .config so that CONFIG_CUT=y, make again,
and resulting busybox binary works.

Please let me know how exactly do you change .config file
after you ran make allnoconfig.

> Apparently, the autoconf.h has all the applet turned off from "make allnoconfig' and this override the .config that I modifed.

Yes, but build system should do it itself.
Looks like it's buggy somewhere.
--
vda