NFS mount problem

Shelby, Ken (SEN US EXT) ken.shelby at siemens-enterprise.com
Wed May 27 13:57:48 UTC 2009

Problem solved.  Thank you *very* much to all who replied: Denys,
Matthew, Yann, and Roland!

I was simply looking in the wrong place for my solution: once I knew
that I had to load the nfs.ko module, it was just a matter of sorting
out the dependencies.

- Ken

PS:
Just FYI, what I'm doing is adapting a cloning process - via mkCDrec -
that has been used here for distributing software.  Instead of having
the image disk spinning in a local drive, the machine to be imaged is
grabbing the files over the network.