git

Vladimir Dronnikov dronnikov at gmail.com
Wed May 6 06:53:34 UTC 2009

> Vladimir,
>
> If gitweb is setup properly, freshest sources in a tarball are just
> a click away.

Right. But for various reasons I cannot afford downloading the whole
tarball. I just want to download what has been changed. And endless
git-pull'ing also is not good for me. Later I was updating once a mail
appeared on the list notifying changes.

> IMHO, you should set up git-svn on the client side (you), not the
> server side. On top of that, git-svn is used to access a svn server
> (maybe the "git-svn" is not what you meant?)

Wonder if SVN repo still exists, and if it does, does it have a
handful of users such as I?
The whole paradygm has changed, you see...

--
Vladimir