tftp client

LÉVAI Dániel leva at ecentrum.hu
Tue Mar 24 07:06:52 UTC 2009

On Monday 23 March 2009 17.47.48 you wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Let's start with exact cmdline you use, Daniel.
Alright mate, sorry :)

I'm trying to get the fdisk_template file from this tree:

tftpboot/
tftpboot/lib/
tftpboot/lib/fdisk_template

with this command:

$ busybox tftp -g -r lib/fdisk_template localhost
or with this:
$ busybox tftp -g -r /lib/fdisk_template localhost

I get this error on the client side (respectively):
tftp: can't open 'lib/fdisk_template': No such file or directory
and
tftp: can't open '/lib/fdisk_template': No such file or directory

But watching the log on the server side, it seems that busybox's tftp client
won't try to connect in either case.
If I place the file outside of the subdirectory (ie. directly to the
tftpboot), the client fetches the file without a problem.

Daniel

--
LEVAI Daniel
PGP key ID = 0x4AC0A4B1