Raid Jbod w/ busybox Help

Mauro kornelium at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 07:21:23 UTC 2009

Hi,
thanks for your answer. Now I can't provide details about the partition
because I'm not at home, however as far as I remember the 2 disks have 7
partitions each one, one of those is 950+ gigabytes and is the one probably
mounted as jbod. As you noticed probably all the others partitions are used
for system purposes and are in raid1. However on the device basicly there is
this selector which allow you to choose between concatenation or raid1 and
now is set on concatenation(so I think it is jbod. A Diskinternals Windows
software for Ext2 RAID recovery sees it as JBOD as well.).

I read on some forum that with the warning "raid array is not clean --
starting background reconstruction" and a jbod array it is possible to
ignore this warning allowing mounting, I can't find the discussion where
this was explained, gonna post it later... just in case

however I'm still missing the way how I can remotey telnet (ssh ? how ?) the
device to give those commands. Could you please explain it too me ?

bye
Mauro