Fwd: BusyBox and shared libraries

webquinty quinty webquinty at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 19:46:07 UTC 2009

Hello

you are right, it is a problem with capital letters in library's name. Now
it works.

By other hand, I have some doubts:

1.- I would like to create a ext2 file system in a Ramdisk, but I can not
find mkfs.ext2 command or applet in busybox.
2.- I suppose that if I want to install, for example, web server like
apache, I need to install binary file and library dependencies. is this
correct?

thank you very much

John Martin