[patch] busybox-1.14.1 ftpd: make -vv -S more useful

Stefan Seyfried seife at suse.de
Sat Jun 6 13:18:43 UTC 2009

Denys Vlasenko wrote:

>> Hm, maybe I should hack a "-SS" option to increase verbosity for the syslog
>> case...
>
> Please try attached patch.

Works fine for me (I tested it on version 1.14.1 because that's what I have
running on my embedded box, but the changes were trivial, so I'm confident it
works on git master, too).

Thanks!

	Stefan
--
Stefan Seyfried
R&D Team Mobile Devices            |              "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)