Segmentation Fault

Piyush Verma piyush.pv at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 01:42:27 UTC 2009

Hi Denys

>When you run exactly which command?

I run ./busybox ls

>Does it happen with the same .config on a x86 machine?

When compile on x86 machine it works fine.

>Try 1.14.2 with the same config

Now I am going to try busybox 1.14.2.

>>I don't know what this patch is.
>>busybox.net <http://busybox.net/> provides only these patches:

I download this from CLFS website however I will also try one suggested by
you.

>>Trying to reporduce.
>>Compiled 1.15.svn with it. It works:

Sorry I don't have idea of compiled SVN but as it sounds it will be compiled
by server side and that would be x86.
It alrady work on x86 my side. Please Correct me if I am wrong.

And yes I got another compiled BUSYBOX from BSP rootfs and that work fine.

But i still want to trace the issue as I never compile busybox.

I would like to mention that I am always compiling static busybox.

Today I am going to try to compile busybox with different available ARM
compinle and different Busybox version from latest to older.

--
Thanks & Regards

Piyush Verma