URL rewriting possible in Busybox httpd?

Denys Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 19 01:36:06 UTC 2009

On Tuesday 17 February 2009 18:34, Roman Krüger wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I want to use URL rewriting in the httpd of Busybox, like with
> Apache's mod_rewrite module.
>
> For example, I want to rewrite the URL:
>
> /cgi-bin/test?foo=bar&bla=blubb
> /data/foo/bar/bla/blubb/
>

> Is this possible with Busybox' httpd and how?

I don't understand what do you want to achieve.

Do you want to just output data/foo/bar/bla/blubb file
from httpd root directory to the peer? This is easy.

Or do you want to feed this rewritten URL back
to httpd, so that it can decide whether this is a file, a script,
a directory and so on? This is not implemented.

--
vda