Bug introduced in commit 09e63bb81f1270

Stefan Seyfried stefan.seyfried at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 31 07:58:09 UTC 2009

On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 06:25:01 +0700
Mikhail Gusarov <dottedmag at dottedmag.net> wrote:

>  DV> Yeah, my bad. :(
>
> git add --patch is quite useful for making small and loosely coupled
> commits out of messed up working copy.

Or "git add --interactive". (If I had to name the single best feature
of git in my daily use, it would be "git add --interactive ;)

Have fun,

	Stefan
--
Stefan Seyfried
R&D Preload Department             |              "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)