Setting up NFS client

Michael D. Setzer II mikes at kuentos.guam.net
Sun Apr 19 10:43:57 UTC 2009

Been watching this NFS client thread for a while.
I had tried to add NFS support to my g4l project some time ago, and ran into
lots of issues. Eventually, I was able to use sshfs instead with very little work.
Just added ssh and sshfs plus support files, and am able to do the mount.

I did try to do the NFS on  the Fedora 10 machine in my lab, and it worked
on the machine, but when trying to access it from other machines, it failed
until I completely shut off the firewall.