?????: modprobe patches

Timo Teräs timo.teras at iki.fi
Tue Sep 9 13:55:58 UTC 2008

Timo Teräs wrote:
> Vladimir, can you post an incremental patch to fix the modprobe-small.c.
> I can then merge them to one cumulative patch for commit.

Thanks Vladimir.

A new version is at http://solidboot.com/~fabled/bb-modprobe-v10.diff

This renames modutils-small to modutils-fast. And also does some other
changes on them as received from Vladimir.

This is the first version that can be considered for merging in on
my behalf. There's probably some corner cases that will break, but
we'll get them fixed sooner this gets in.

Before applying the patch you should run (in modutils):
  svn mv modprobe-small.c modprobe-fast.c
  mv modprobe-fast.c modprobe-small.c
  svn mv insmod.c modutils-24.c
  mv modutils-24.c insmod.c

Since most of the file contents are moved to another file (but the
patch is still diff:ed as they were new).

You might also want to rename llist_find() and move it to libbb.

Cheers,
  Timo