Numpty question - building on RHEL4

Vic busybox at beer.org.uk
Sat Sep 6 12:51:04 UTC 2008

[Resent because I only noticed the "you must be subscribed..." bit after
I'd sent this mail]

Hi All.

I'm trying to build BusyBox on a RHEL4 rebuild - kernel is
kernel-2.6.9-67.0.1.EL, gcc is gcc-3.4.6-8.

I *think* I'm building BB version 1.12.0.svn - I got it with the latest
build of mkCDrec.

The build fails - I get errors like "`IFNAMSIZ' undeclared here";
IFNAMSIZ is declared in <net/if.h>

Now looking through networking/ifenslave.c (which is the bit that fails),
I can't for the life of me work out where <net/if.h> ought to be included.
And, checking with gcc -E, it isn't :-(

I've clearly missed something blindingly obvious - can someone out me out
of my misery, please?

Thanks!

Vic.