[patch] fix for autodocifier.pl uninitialized value in join

Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn cristian.ionescu-idbohrn at axis.com
Mon Sep 1 16:56:21 UTC 2008

On Mon, 1 Sep 2008, walter harms wrote:

> please provide the test.

Please note: what I'm talking about is _not_ a test, it's not a functional
change, but just a colorization problem caused by a possible bug in
emacs21 perl-mode (see attached picture).

> I would like to see a small comment why you did escape the double
> quotes.

I changed my mind about that, as emacs21 cperl-mode does not suffer of
this and neither does emacs22.  Still, this is a short example of what I
think is a more obvious/better special character protection:

-               $text =~ s/SKIP_\w+\(.*?"\s*\)//sxg;
+               $text =~ s/SKIP_\w+\(.*?\"\s*\)//sxg;
                                        ^^

Cheers,

--
Cristian