standalone/nofork oddity

Denys Vlasenko vda.linux at googlemail.com
Mon Oct 20 07:30:35 UTC 2008

On Saturday 18 October 2008 10:19:42 pm Andreas Bühmann wrote:
> Denys Vlasenko wrote:
> > Of course, this is a bad situation, it can be improved if more people
> > will start to more actively work on shell's code in busybox.

BTW, I reproduced what you see. It's a simple matter of getopt()
state not being reset.

Please try attached patch, does it help you?

> OK, thank you very much for this clarification (and for the broad hint;
> unfortunately, my C is not fluent enough to be of much help in this
> respect).

In this case, you may still help by creating bug reports and/or
sending mails about problems you encounter. Bug us again
if we are lazy (aka "busy") and ignore a report.
--
vda