busybox output to lcd display

Sudipta GHOSH sudipta.in at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 18:56:52 UTC 2008

What I am missing or any info you want?

In my development board, I use uboot as boot loader.
 busybox files are in flash.
when I boot , I can see the boot logo (peguin) in the lcd display and
all "printk" output.

But I am unable to see the busybox in the lcd display.

busybox prompt and all output from busybox is going to the serial port.

Like  if I do ls, then I see the output of "ls" in my serial port
(teraterm/hyper terminal).

How I can see busybox prompt and all output to my lcd display.

I use console=tty0 in the bootargs.

any advice?

Regards,
-SG