chop down long menulists

walter harms wharms at bfs.de
Sat Nov 22 12:10:56 UTC 2008

hi Bernhard,
it seems no one its interested in changing the menu layout.

but i repeat my critic of the current layout. the page should fit into a 80*25 (without options)
there are to much applets on one page and certain dirs (coreutils/networking)
are overloaded. that becomes easily visible (for me) when you start changing
options.

We should not underestimate how important that interface is. That is what a beginner will see first
and he will judge bb on that. We have a big "market share" in the embedded world and making bb
even easier to handle will draw even more users.

i will not continue the way because i seems nobody cares.

just my 2 cents,
 wh