make saneconfig

Rob Landley rob at landley.net
Wed Nov 5 04:58:47 UTC 2008

On Tuesday 04 November 2008 16:22:45 Rob Landley wrote:
> It would be nice if busybox still had such a .config.  Maybe I can start
> with allyesconfig and just switch off a lot _more_...

Ok, here's how to get a "maximum sane configuration", switching off all the
things that break if you're not set up for them to work:

  make allyesconfig KCONFIG_ALLCONFIG=driedfrogpills

We can now go back to ignoring "make defconfig" as completely useless now...

Rob

(The commented out ones are ones that I might need to yank in various
circumstances, or on various platforms.  I haven't quite decided on those
yet, testing is ongoing...)