depmod

Bernhard Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Mon May 26 17:30:54 UTC 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 08:13:35PM +0400, Vladimir Dronnikov wrote:

>                                                     Did you try to
>use your generated
>modprobe.conf to load something like a sound module? Did you succeed?

"No, i didn't" as in no, i didn't try it yet.

Tried right now and it works fine for me. The handling of -a versus
explicitly mods/mod_dirs via argv (after the version) is not yet
correct, and we should put -e -F into a
config FEATURE_DEPMOD_SYMBOLS
i suppose.

Perhaps you want to give those two a try? Since it's in a draft-status,
there certainly is opportunity to shrink it a bit, so please feel free
to help improving it to suit your needs.

cheers,